Monday, December 9, 2013

freedom

My friend and I ditched school today and now I am grounded for a week. I really don't care about being grounded though. This was one of the only days in a long time that I have truly felt alive.For a long time now I have felt like i am dead and not really here. I have been just watching other peoples lives fly passes me and i'm just stuck, trapped with no way out. I got out today though. It was only for a short time but I did it. I loved it to. I loved the rush of it and how no one could tell me what to do. Nobody could get in my way or boss me around. There where no parents or teachers to make up shit for me to do and look down on me. I was free! I was my own person. This feeling is the only thing that makes me feel alive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment