Friday, December 27, 2013

i have not been on here in a while. But nothing has happened to me. Today i played Cat scratch with my friends. My scratches were deeper than any of theirs witch makes me uncomfortable. I went to Ninos tonight (a haunted elementary school) with Hannah and Enoch. right when we walked in we all felt sick. we went about two yards in then Hannah and i felt so uncomfortable that we ran out and whale we where running Enoch tripped. We keeped going not knowing what happened. This fast small black thing chases us out to the gate. We ran all the way to Hannah's house and watched the video we had taken. Something ran behind us in the play gowned in the beginning. i dont know that just makes me uncomfortable. Hannah and I have a you tube now though were we will post LookBooks and the videos of are paranormal experiences. Here is a Link http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzga7fPDg0-n_kiqnYXTDdw We will have a New Years LookBook up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment